2022 TOC Budget 2018 TOC Budget 2021 TOC Budget 2017 TOC Budget 2020 TOC Budget 2016 TOC Budget 2019 TOC Budget 2015 TOC Budget 2014 TOC Budget 2013 TOC Budget 2012 TOC Budget 2011 TOC Budget
- Financial Statements (Audits)
The Town Clerk/Treasurer is responsible for the various services and processes, including:
- The Town Clerk maintains all public records and responds to all open records requests. Citizens may request to view or receive copies of records by visiting Town Hall during normal business hours.
- The Town of Center carries out the process of liquor licensing as set out in the Colorado Liquor Code and administered through the Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division.
- The Town Clerk is the Election Official. Regular elections are held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of even numbered years.
Clerk to the Town Board
- The Town Clerk records minutes of all Town Board meetings, which are on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of each month. There are occasionally Special Town Board Meetings, which are usually scheduled for the second Tuesday after the first Monday of each month.
- The function of Human Resources is carried out jointly between the Town Clerk and the Deputy Town Clerk. Employment opportunities can be found under the Employment tab.
- The Town Clerks office administers the Municipal Court.
- The Town Treasurer manages all finances using Town-approved software and accepted account practices. The financial department is responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Budgeting, and Payroll.
Please contact Town Hall with any questions that you may have.